Discountwindowshosting.com | Docker 1.13.0 provides a way to run applications securely isolated in a container, packaged with all its dependencies and libraries. Because your application can always be run with the environment it expects right in the build image, testing and deployment is simpler than ever, as your build will be fully portable and ready to run as designed in any environment. And because containers are lightweight and run without the extra load of a hypervisor, you can run many applications that all rely on different libraries and environments on a single kernel, each one never interfering with the other. This allows you to get more out of your hardware by shifting the “unit of scale” for your application from a virtual or physical machine, to a container instance.
- Add capability to specify images used as a cache source on build. These images do not need to have local parent chain and can be pulled from other registries #26839
- (experimental) Add option to squash image layers to the FROM image after successful builds #22641
- Fix dockerfile parser with empty line after escape #24725
- Add step number on
- Add support for compressing build context during image build #25837
- Fix inconsistent behavior between
- Fix image layer inconsistencies when using the overlay storage driver #27209
- Unused build-args are now allowed. A warning is presented instead of an error and failed build #27412
- Fix builder cache issue on Windows #27805
- Add support for building docker debs for Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial on PPC64LE #23438
- Add support for building docker debs for Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial on s390x #26104
- Add support for building docker debs for Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety Yak on PPC64LE #28046
- Add RPM builder for VMWare Photon OS #24116
- Add shell completions to tgz #27735
- Update the install script to allow using the mirror in China #27005
- Add DEB builder for Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety Yak #27993
- Add RPM builder for Fedora 25 #28222
Are you searching for a dependable web hosting who can full assistance Docker 1.13.0 CMS application? Okay, this really is the right site you have visited and here I’d prefer to recommend of trustworthy Docker 1.13.0 Hosting for you to verify.
Why HostForLIFE.eu is Best Web Hosting for Docker 1.13.0 in UK?
HostForLIFE.eu Fully Support Docker 1.13.0 Hosting
To use all of Docker 1.13.0 versions especially the latest version, you should choose reliable hosting company that has fully support. HostForLIFE.eu is one of the best ASP.NET hosting providers that always gives fully support of all Docker 1.13.0 versions. Their support features is very updateable.
HostForLIFE.eu Gives Best Cost and Huge Discount
HostForLIFE.eu provides very best price, but not just that in addition they provides huge discount for all of their hosting plans. You can verify their best price and discount at following table value:
Their data centers are strategically located about the country to supply their customers with all the highest levels of availability, service and help on the market. Their information centers exactly located on UK (Melbourne). The data Center is custom designed with raised floors. Data Center is equipped with HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, seismically braced racks, advanced early smoke detection and fire suppression systems. Their Data Centers are supported by some of the most powerful physical security in the business. They have 24/7 video surveillance, security breach alarms and Biometric thumb print scanners at every entryway.
HostForLIFE.eu 99.9% Uptime
Because the most reliable hosting company in UK, HostForLIFE.eu guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, meaning that customers’ websites can be accessible at any time around the web. Besides, HostForLIFE.eu leverages the power of world-class data center to place these quality and robust net servers. The data center is featuring UPS for unceasing and stable power supply, advanced cooling program for climate control, DDoS response to avoid malicious attack, tier 1 telecom provider to shorten the network path, firewall to block unnecessary ports, and 24/7 monitoring to ensure all the facilities is working properly.