Magento 2.2.5 Hosting is the world’s leading e-commerce platform; the application of choice by both small businesses and multinational corporations alike. Thanks to it’s open-source, modular architecture the software is loved HostForLIFE’s servers are optimized for PHP web applications such as Magento 2.2.5. The performance and the uptime of for being flexible, customisable and well supported, yet still easy to use. As the #1 eCommerce platform for the Alexa top one million sites, Magento empowers you to focus on engaging your customers and growing your business.
Community contribution highlights
Highlights of community contributions include fixes that improve checkout flow and the sorting of simple products:
- Customers can now create an account from the Order Confirmation page. Previously, a customer could not populate the required fields to create an account from this page, and Magento displayed an error.
- Magento now correctly applies coupon codes that exclude bundle products. Previously, Magento applied these coupons but did not exclude bundle products as expected.
- When sorting simple products, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
- When sorting simple products with a required custom option, which catalog promo price rule is applied for, these products are sorted by a regular price instead disregarding the applied promo price.
Highlights (Magento Shipping)
This release of Magento Shipping adds the following new capabilities:
• With core returns, merchants can select carriers to use for returns and send a return label along with forward fulfillment.
• Batch processing increases automation and merchant efficiency by making it easier to process a large volume of shipments in batches.
• Collection points provide the ability for customers to designate a drop point rather than residence for delivery by carrier.
This release of Magento Shipping also includes additional minor enhancements, such as pagination to improve the Admin experience and multiversion API.
15% OFF FOR YOU! Top Magento 2.2.5 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries
Why Choose HostForLIFEASP.NET for Magento 2.2.5 Hosting?
HostForLIFEASP.NET guarantees the highest quality product, top security, and unshakeable reliability. They carefully chose high-quality servers, networking, and infrastructure equipment to ensure the utmost reliability.
Magento Award Winning Support
They hired an army of the best technicians, managers & web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. The team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they’ll be there for you – 24×7, 365 days a year.
World Class Data Center
HostForLIFEASP.NET currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (NL), London (UK), Seattle (US), Paris (FR) and Frankfurt (DE). All their data center offers complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security.
Excellent Uptime Rate
They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business. If your service is down, it will certainly become their pain and we will certainly look for the right pill to kill the pain ASAP.
HostForLIFEASP.NET have included ASP.NET framework support on all their hosting plan. ASP.NET website is 100% compatible with IIS web server. You can mix your website with different languages regardless of ASP, ASP.NET, PHP or even CGI. All in one hosting plan start from Є3.49/month
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Their top priority to deliver the ultimate customer experience, and HostForLIFEASP.NET strongly believe that you’ll love our service – so much so that if for any reason you’re unhappy in your first 30 days as a customer, you’re more than welcome to request your money back.