Magento 2.3.2 Hosting is the world’s leading e-commerce platform; the application of choice by both small businesses and multinational corporations alike. This release includes over 200 functional fixes to the core product, over 350 pull requests contributed by the community, and over 75 security enhancements. It includes significant contributions from our community members.
Substantial security enhancements
This release is focused on substantial security enhancements:
- 75 security enhancements that help close cross-site scripting (XSS), remote code execution (RCE), and sensitive data disclosure vulnerabilities as well as other security issues. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions.
- Google reCAPTCHA module for PayPal Payflow checkout. The new PaypalRecaptcha module adds Google reCAPTCHA and CAPTCHA to the Payflow Pro checkout form. This enhanced functionality has been added in response to malicious targeting of Magento deployments that implement Payflow Pro.
- Significant improvement to storefront page response time. The page response times for the catalog, search, and advanced search pages have been significantly improved under high load.
- Improved concurrent access to block cache storage. We have optimized the logic of concurrent access to the block cache, which has improved the response of storefront pages under high load by approximately 20%.
- Product page gallery load optimization. Product images are now loaded as quickly as other page content. In previous releases, although the product page loaded quickly, product images needed two to four additional seconds to load completely.
Recommended Magento 2.3.2 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFE.eu is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries
Why Choose HostForLIFE.eu for Magento 2.3.2 Hosting?
HostForLIFE.eu guarantees the highest quality product, top security, and unshakeable reliability. They carefully chose high-quality servers, networking, and infrastructure equipment to ensure the utmost reliability.
Magento Award Winning Support
They hired an army of the best technicians, managers & web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. The team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and they’ll be there for you – 24×7, 365 days a year.
World Class Data Center
HostForLIFE.eu currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (NL), London (UK), Seattle (US), Paris (FR) and Frankfurt (DE). All their data center offers complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security.
Excellent Uptime Rate
They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business. If your service is down, it will certainly become their pain and we will certainly look for the right pill to kill the pain ASAP.
HostForLIFE.eu have included ASP.NET framework support on all their hosting plan. ASP.NET website is 100% compatible with IIS web server. You can mix your website with different languages regardless of ASP, ASP.NET, PHP or even CGI. All in one hosting plan start from Є3.49/month
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Their top priority to deliver the ultimate customer experience, and HostForLIFE.eu strongly believe that you’ll love our service – so much so that if for any reason you’re unhappy in your first 30 days as a customer, you’re more than welcome to request your money back.