Presently login to administrator board and do these strides
1. Web crawler Friendly URLs in Joomla
In the Global Configuration settings of Joomla 3.0 is an arrangement of SEO Settings that you can alter. SEO remains for Search Engine Optimization, and arranging these parameters will permit you to change different settings about your site that some web indexes may take a gander at when creeping your webpage.
- In the left menu under the SYSTEM heading, snap Global Configuration
- There are a few tabs at the top: Site, System, Server, Permissions, Text Filters. Guarantee you are on the Site tab by tapping on it.
- On the right half of the page under the SEO Settings heading, discover the Search Engine Friendly URLs setting. Select either Yes/No to modify the quality.
- In the upper left menu, snap Save to spare these progression
2. Remove index.php from URLs in Joomla
In our testing, we saw that when the Use URL modifying choice was enabled, index.php was expelled from our URLs. In this instructional exercise we’ll demonstrate to you best practices to utilize this Use URL revising apparatus in Joomla 3.0.
- In the left menu, click on the Global Configuration join under the SYSTEM heading
- There are a few tabs at the highest point of the page. On the off chance that you are not on the Site tab, snap Site.
- On the right half of the page, discover the Use URL reworking choice (see the screenshot at the highest point of the article).
- Alter the setting to Yes/No, and after that snap Save in the upper left menu.
3. Include the .html postfix to the end of URLs in Joomla
- In the left menu, discover and click Global Configuration. This connection is situated under the SYSTEM heading.
- Guarantee you are on the Site tab by clicking Site (this is the tab that heaps of course)
- On the right half of the page, find the Adds Suffix to URL setting (which is highlighted in the screenshot above). Click Yes/No to flip the setting, and after that snap Save in the upper left menu.
Best Cheap Joomla 3.8.8 Hosting Recommendation
After finishing the tips discussed above, if you still have a web host in your mind, then it should be worth trying. With one click installation, you can get your Joomla site within 5 minute, why you need to wait longer if you can install your Joomla site directly from your Control Panel? Most of hosting provider offer this feature. If you have problem with the installation, then you can contact your hosting provider to install it for you.
You need to check whether your hosting provider offer 99.9% uptime guarantee. If your site often goes down, then you can’t make a sale. So, please make sure that your hosting provider offer this guarantee. You also need to check whether your hosting provider offer for 24×7 support. How about if you need their support at middle night? How long they will response to your issue? With HostForLIFE.eu, they will help you anytime, no matter that’s Sunday night on December 25.