DiscountWindowsHosting.com will guide you to choose Best Windows Hosting for Visual Studio 2013. Visual Studio 2013 hosting is made for folks and small businesses who need to deploy their internet sites application which created according to Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 technologies. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 is loaded with new capabilities for Windows 8, the web, SharePoint, mobile, and cloud development—as well as the application management lifecycle tools you need to break down team barriers and reduce cycle times to deliver value continuously. Visual Studio 2013 is New versions of Visual Studio usually coincide with updates to the .NET Framework and one of our biggest releases yet. It comes purpose-built to help you thrive in an environment in which ideas are at a premium and speed is of the essence.
Visual Studio 2013 is a rich, integrated development environment for creating stunning applications for Windows, Android, and iOS, as well as modern web applications and cloud services.
- Tools and services for projects of any size or complexity
- Sprint planning
- Advanced debugging, automated and manual testing, and profiling
- DevOps with automated deployments and continuous monitoring
- Deprecation notes in IntelliSense. If a Windows API element has been deprecated in Windows 8.1, IntelliSense tooltips identify it as “[deprecated]”.
- Go To Definition for namespaces. You can open the shortcut menu for a namespace in your code (such as WinJS.UI) and then choose Go To Definition to examine the line where that namespace is defined.
- Identifier highlighting. When you select an identifier (for example, a variable, parameter, or function name) in your source code, all uses of that identifier in your source code are highlighted.
In Visual Studio 2013 Update 2, the Portable Class Library supports these scenarios:
- You can use Windows Runtime APIs in portable libraries that target Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1.
- You can include XAML (Windows.UI.XAML types) in portable libraries when you target Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1. The following XAML templates are supported: Blank Page, Resource Dictionary, Templated Control, and User Control.
- You can create a portable Windows Runtime component ( .winmd file) for use in Store apps that target Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1.
- You can retarget a Windows Store or Windows Phone Store class library like a Portable Class Library.
Best Windows Hosting for Visual Studio 2013 Recommendation
As among the Visual Studio 2013 hosting providers, HostForLIFE.eu cuts the buck to become the very best a single within this field for its cost-effective hosting service. Every single ASP.NET hosting remedy of HostForLIFE.eu contains the maximum allocation of storage, monthly data transfer, FTP accounts, and so forth. Besides, the advanced Microsoft technologies are also incorporated in the ASP.NET hosting options, including MSSQL 2012, MSSQL Remote Access, newest ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET v2/v3.5/v4.5/v5, URL Rewrite Module, Complete Trust Level, and so on.