Best Windows Hosting for Drupal 8.0.2 – Drupal 8.0.2 Hosting gives you complete control over URL structure. Each item of content created in Drupal (called a node) can be given a custom URL, called a URL alias. The following critical issues were discovered after 8.0.0 and are resolved in 8.0.2 (in addition to the dozens of major and minor issues listed further below):
- #2625258: LocaleConfigManager::updateConfigTranslations() deletes translations if a config object’s name happens to match that of a shipped configuration object. Note that no upgrade path is included for this fix (see known issues below).
- #2620176: Logo image settings form is broken, breaks per-theme overrides and can result in data loss
Several outstanding critical issues have been discovered after the 8.0.1 release but have not been fixed yet. Fixes for these issues will be targeted for a future patch release:
- #2628004: Create an upgrade path to determine if default_config_hash should be added (2625258). This affects all sites created before 8.0.2 that have locale or an additional language installed (or that will install them in the future). Until this issue is fixed, sites will need to use the core Configuration Translation module to create their own translations for default configuration of currently installed modules, rather than automatically downloading them from localize.drupal.org.
- #2616164: /update.php/run URL is generated with language prefix and returns 404 error
- #2639352: File records, files themselves lost in translation
- #2635728: Uninstalling a module providing display extenders causes fatal errors
- The following issues may affect people running Drupal 8.0.2 on specific hosting environments:
- Installs on php-fpm environments may see fatal errors on enabling modules, due to #2572293: Do not rebuild router in kernel.terminate.
- There is not yet per-commit testing for MySQL 5.7.9 or MariaDB 10.1.8 (both released October 2015), but there are no known issues with them. We intend to add per-commit testing on one of these databases soon.
- Particular Apache configurations may have issues with serving public file assets. Issue: #2619250: Disabling -MultiViews in .htaccess can cause 500 errors
- Installs running on PHP7 with the apcu extension, but with out the APC backwards compatibility extension will get fatal errors from Symfony’s classloader[#2646100]
Best Windows Hosting for Drupal 8.0.2
It is difficult for newbie to choose the best Drupal 8.0.2 Hosting which can definitely save them a lot of time and put their energy on the business and education more. To relieve our readers’ worry, we have reviewed more than a hundred web hosts and found the Drupal 8.0.2 hosting. There are 3 hosting provider that past our classification. Let’s see our top 3 best and cheap Drupal 8.0.2 hosting.
HostForLIFE.eu – Without hesitation I can recommend HostForLIFE.eu for Drupal 8.0.2 Hosting. They exceed the technical requirements by running the most up to date versions of the supporting software (windows hosting, web server etc.). Manage your website hosting with HostForLIFE.eu and move towards saving your time and money in the long run.
As the most reliable Drupal 8.0.2 hosting company, HostForLIFE.eu guarantees at least 99.9% uptime, meaning that customers’ websites can be accessible at any time on the web. This is because HostForLIFE.eu currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (NL), London (UK), Washington, D.C. (US), Paris (France), Frankfurt (Germany), Chennai (India), Milan (Italy), Toronto (Canada) and São Paulo (Brazil). Offering complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. Relibility, Stability and Performance of their servers remain their TOP priority. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is fully support publishing your websites using Drupal 8.0.2 in all their new customers. What they think makes UKWindowsHostASP.NET so compelling is how deeply integrated all the pieces are. They integrate and centralize everything from the systems to the control panel software to the process of buying a domain name. For UKWindowsHostASP.NET, that means they can innovate literally everywhere. They’ve put the guys who develop the software and the admins who watch over the server right next to the 24-hour Fanatical Support team, so they all learn from each other.
DiscountService.biz takes care of everything else – networking, server security, Windows Update patches and server resources. Their flexible, scalable infrastructure gives their customer’s business the power to grow without being held down by high capital expenses and maintenance costs. It’s the simplest way to match technology demands with increased business growth. The following are reasons why their customers keep loyal with their hosting service. DiscountService.biz provides one of the Best Drupal 8.0.2 hosting in the industry for its affordable price, rich feature, professional customer support, and high reliability. It’s highly recommended for Drupal 8.0.2 developers, business owners and anyone who plan to build a web site based on ASP.NET.