This edition of SQL Server is primarily all concerning the databases; efficiency, scalability and large availability, improved backup options – it is all there. From the business perspective, there aren’t any new attributes that demand an update. From the specialized point of view, according to the concerns you might be encountering, there are a selection of persuasive causes to upgrade.
Listed here are a number of the noteworthy new functions in SQL Server 2014
A number of new features have already been introduced to enhance databases performance.
- In-Memory OLTP. This can be a brand new feature which can aid take care of problems in large concurrency circumstances. There are a few needs to get it operating but for those whose issue this solves, it is rather awesome.
- Updatable ColumnStore Indexes. This gives the ability to load or delete data from present ColumnStore indexes. Earlier as soon as a ColumnStore index was produced you could not directly add, delete, or modify info inside the table. To be able to update desk information the index required for being dropped or disabled and then the index rebuilt.
- Buffer Pool Extension to Sound Condition Drives (SSDs). This is new features offering the flexibility of every node to get its very own SSD or SSD Array for buffering, and so overall performance capabilities could be significantly elevated.
- Resource Management. Together with CPU and Memory management which have been already obtainable in SQL Server, SQL Server 2014 provides the power to manage the IO use for any source pool.
- Improved Query Efficiency. Another new feature for overall performance improvement whereby question processing has been enhanced and split into a two-step procedure: choice creating and execution.
Scalability & Large Availability
- AlwaysOn Secondaries. Offers for up-to eight secondaries (double the 2012 option).
- More Reliable Secondaries. Earlier a number of factors could result in secondaries being dropped offline. These areas have been addressed.
- Scale to the Cloud. SQL 2014 allows for Hybrid systems.
Improved Backup Alternatives
- With this new feature of backup, backups could be stored offsite (in the cloud) providing safe storage of backup info.
- Smart Backup. An additional new backup feature is Smart Backups. With Smart Backups SQL Server determines whether a full or incremental backup is needed.
Who Provides The Best Recommended MSSQL 2014 Hosting ?
Right after reviewed all web web hosting companies comprehensively and in-depth about SQL 2014, we discover that http://asphostportal.com/ provides The Greatest and Cheap SQL Server 2014 Hosting Recommendation answer. ASPHostPortal.com is actually a reputed web hosting provider with more than 6 years advancement within the business and with years’ expansion, ASPHostPortal.com has grown into one of best SQL 2014 Hosting suppliers for offers reliable and affordable web hosting services on windows platforms.
[stextbox id=”asphostportal”]ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. Microsoft presents this award to ASPHostPortal.com for the ability to support the latest Microsoft and ASP.NET technology, such as: WebMatrix, WebDeploy, Visual Studio 2012, .NET 4.5.2/ASP.NET 4.5.1, ASP.NET MVC 6.0/5.2, Silverlight 5 and Visual Studio Lightswitch. Click here for more information[/stextbox]
Based on our review, ASPHostPortal.com is among the leaders in providing SQL 2014 web hosting. The rankings on this company’s support are as adhering to :
ASPHostPortal.com ensures complete refund inside the first 30 days and prorate money back again after that time. we suggest it for folks ache to get a protected, high performance and price range SQL 2014. In the situation you plan to start a fresh website or go out from the horrible internet host, ASPHostPortal.com is really a great choice.