You should selecting the Best and Cheap Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting. Right now DiscountWindowsHosting give you a guideline to create simpler your duty to choose the correct Best and Cheap Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting. To make it clear, our team has reviewed its Drupal hosting service from several aspects, including price, feature, Drupal 8.2.2 compatibility, reliability, performance and technical support.
What is Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting?
This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release. Learn more about Drupal 8. This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements.
This release includes an API addition to the taxonomy module to support improved testing: TAXONOMY_HIERARCHY_(DISABLED|SINGLE|MULTIPLE) constants deprecated, use corresponding constants on VocabularyInterface. (All change records for this release)
There are no known regressions in this release.
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. (These issues also existed in 8.0.x and 8.1.x but have been recently discovered.) Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on /admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2666700: User profile images unexpectedly deleted
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
The following issues may affect people running this release on specific hosting environments:
- Windows/IIS environments may encounter site errors due to #2606772: Long Twig cache directories can cause failures on Windows
- Particular Apache configurations may have issues with serving public file assets. Issue: #2619250: Disabling -MultiViews in .htaccess can cause 500 errors
Search the issue queue for all known issues.
All changes since the last release
- #2374301 by DuaelFr, YesCT, lomasr: Cannot predict the order of results in taxonomy autocompletion
- #2783715 by claudiu.cristea, chx, mikeryan, heddn, phenaproxima: Entity destination ID schema should match entity ID definition
- #2802593 by arunkumark, er.pushpinderrana, karlosgliberal, joachim: incorrect param for EntityController::loadBundleDescriptions()
- Revert “Issue #2783715 by claudiu.cristea, chx, mikeryan, heddn, phenaproxima: Entity destination ID schema should match entity ID definition”
- #2632434 by yongt9412, EclipseGc, ivanjaros, Berdir: Conditions are not limited by available contexts
- #2788521 by david.gil, SteffenR: hook_options_list_alter sample fails on 8.1.8
- #2669978 by Jo Fitzgerald, arturs.v, phenaproxima: Migrate D7 Menu Links
- #2822757: Remove Scott Reeves (Cottser) from the theme system/theme API maintainers
- #2822665 by martin107: LibraryDiscoveryParserTest::testBuilldByExtensionSimple() passes an unwanted parameter
- #2678612 by Jo Fitzgerald, phenaproxima, benjy: D7 link field instance settings not migrating
- #2804639 by tedbow, drpal, catch: Offcanvas dialog width not respected
- #2675156 by maijs, rocketeerbkw, mitrpaka, quietone: Pipeline using explode and extract fails
- #2811725 by mpdonadio, paulanders, jhedstrom: Error when render Datetime Range field: Error: Unsupported operand types
- #2610436 by Gábor Hojtsy, Cottser, joelpittet, pp, xjm, alexpott: Twig templates incorrectly use % trans % with arbitrary filters
- #2806285 by maxocub, Gábor Hojtsy, quietone, catch: If the default language is not set, the migration log show an error
- #2549839 by quietone, mikeryan, benjy: Removed unused variables from D6 search settings migration
- #2207247 by larowlan, sasanikolic, olli, s_leu, Berdir, joelpittet, mrjmd, rpayanm, dawehner, Truptti, nod_, alexpott, Wim Leers: Dialog titles double escaped for views handlers and delete forms
- #2645164 by kekkis, quietone, heddn, Lars Toomre: Fix use of $sourceValues and $destinationValues local variables
- #2778445 by neclimdul, anish.a, Charlotte17, arturs.v, iMiksu, heddn, mikeryan: Add migration message property to migrate executable
HostForLIFE.eu is awarded the Best, Cheap, Recommended Drupal 8.2.2 hosting start from Є3.00/mont. HostForLIFE.eu Drupal 8.2.2 hosting is configured on latest technologies that comes with latest security fixes. HostForLIFE.eu optimized the server with the best configuration for the shared web hosting. They provide cheap, best and instant activation on your Drupal 8.2.2 hosting account once you install.
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFE.eu team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable Budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, No Risk Money-Back Guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFE.eu for Drupal 8.2.2 hosting. Stability and Performance of HostForLIFE servers remain their TOP priority. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides quality and reliable Drupal 8.2.2 hosting services in the US, UK and NL at affordable prices. They guarantee 99.9% uptime for your site. They have three available payment methods: PayPal, Visa and American Express, so you can pay for their services from all around the world.
Their professional in-house support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the time they respond to support inquiries within 2 hours. In addition, all of their hosting plans included with 30 days money back guarantee and as a rapidly growth and trusted company, you can depend on them to serve continuous reliable web hosting.
ASPHostPortal.com prides theirself on responsive customer service, low prices, and passion for what they do. They have 8 Data Centers and they provide around-the-clock support. They never outsource their support communication with customers, as you will always be speaking directly with one of the company founders.
They provide full refunds if there is any dis-satisfaction with their services or products. All of plans come with unlimited Domains/Ms Access/Email accounts, as well as unlimited Sub/Parked/Addon Domains. Their plans include with easy 1 click installer, among many other features/offerings. Custom plans are available as well.