If you are looking for a ASP.NET-powered CMS that’s powerful enough for large and complex websites, but available for free, then you are in luck. Best & Cheap Umbraco 7.3.2 Hosting just might be what you are looking for. Many other .NET-based content management systems are expensive, clunky, and not that easy to use. Not with Umbraco. Umbraco is super powerful, but simple to use. The base CMS is free and supported by the community. It also has plenty of commercial add-ons that are sold individually or as part of bundles. You can download and work with the community version and purchase add-ons as needed.
The latest version of Umbraco is 7.3.2. Umbraco 7.3.2 is “The community edition” – Includes the pull requests from the hackathon at UK festival 2015 and some other pull requests that came in afterwards. Umbraco is a fully-featured open source content management system with the flexibility to run anything from small campaign or brochure sites right through to complex applications for Fortune 500’s and some of the largest media sites in the world.
- U4-4641 – Feature Request: template and code editors should have insert Section, Define section buttons
- U4-5764 – Detailed node info on Content picker/Multi-node tree picker/Media picker
- U4-6426 – CTRL Click should open in a new window.
Issues & Tasks
- U4-1117 – Changing the /umbraco url to something else has some problems
- U4-1959 – ActionsResolver not accessible
- U4-3774 – Change password UX
- U4-4028 – Scale image previews for video chapters in help panel
- U4-4792 – Ancestors() on IContent throws Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- U4-5243 – Preview mode makes content lowercase
- U4-5560 – Whitespace issue in Content tree
- U4-5581 – Umbraco.Field with altFeildAlias and recursive fails
- U4-5617 – TinyMCE cant access CSS file if in subfolders
- U4-6094 – Send for translation hard coded to UserType Alias instead of Translate permission set on UserType
- U4-6167 – MNTP: show path of selected node
- U4-6282 – Add note to Register Partial Macro
- U4-6340 – Partial view macro with parameters not working in RTE
- U4-6511 – make MNTP icon clickable
- U4-6515 – Media picker does not set $dirty
- U4-6657 – Breadcrumb dissapears in media picker due to long translation of Upload
- U4-6659 – Examine: Specific doctype not being indexed
- U4-6928 – When adding Members via the back office, they always show as created by the admin user
- U4-6980 – Prevent TemplateRepository from saving a new MasterPage template if an existing View is already present when it detects MasterPage markup
- U4-7070 – UX – Mediapicker autofocus when creating a folder
- U4-7128 – Send to Translation gives YSOD
- U4-7219 – Listview search 7.3 bug
- U4-7268 – Property Label localization breaks when using generic language (eg. da instead of da-DK)
- U4-7270 – Async Index actions for controllers implementing IRenderMvcController do not render view correctly
- U4-7297 – Umbraco.TinyMCEv3/ Rich text editor not displaying all toolbar options
- U4-7307 – Windows Authentication prompts for Windows login after Umbraco login
- U4-7314 – Change name of Textbox Multiple to Large textbox or Textarea
- U4-7322 – Dynamic macro parameters break on whitespace
- U4-7323 – Build.bat fails on slow connection with no helpful error
- U4-7324 – Member Picker search results doesn’t show correct icons
- U4-7325 – UmbracoDatabase does not log full error info
- U4-7341 – Scheduled Tasks should be called with .ConfigureAwait(false);
- U4-7353 – OAuth providers for the back office require more flexibility with Challenge Results
- U4-7356 – element can only be added once, when using nuget update-packge
- U4-7367 – Remove debug check for showing the link to a document type from a content item
- U4-7370 – Upgrading from 7.3.1 to 7.4 fails
- U4-7380 – Backoffice timeouts after 7.3.1 upgrade
- U4-7393 – Actions menu placed behind publish button on mobile phone
- U4-7410 – Version issue with MySql.Data after upgrade to 7.3.1.
- U4-7414 – Deleting a tab also deletes document type properties on that tab
- U4-7430 – Move Umbraco version label to header in user dialog
- U4-7457 – Server side request forgery (ssrf) in feedproxy.aspx
- U4-7459 – XSRF protection bypass on a few controllers
- U4-7461 – xss vulnerability in content type editor
Best & Cheap Umbraco 7.3.2 Hosting
There are a few hosts that specialize in Windows and ASP.NET hosting. Our team has reviewed and used over 100 hosting companies. So we have hand picked 3 best discount Umbraco 7.3.2 Hosting.
HostForLIFE.eu is awarded the Best Windows Hosting with Umbraco 7.3.2 start from Є3.00/month. HostForLIFE.eu Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting is configured on latest technologies that comes with latest security fixes. HostForLIFE.eu optimized the server with the best configuration for the shared web hosting. They provide cheap, best and instant activation on your Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting account once you install.
You will enjoy the full support of the experienced HostForLIFE.eu team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Affordable Budget prices, full features, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, No Risk Money-Back Guarantee – come and see for yourself why everyone is recommending HostForLIFE.eu for Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting. Stability and Performance of HostForLIFE servers remain their TOP priority. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides quality and reliable Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting services in the US, UK and NL at affordable prices. They guarantee 99.9% uptime for your site. They have three available payment methods: PayPal, Visa and American Express, so you can pay for their services from all around the world.
Their professional in-house support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Most of the time they respond to support inquiries within 2 hours. In addition, all of their hosting plans included with 30 days money back guarantee and as a rapidly growth and trusted company, you can depend on them to serve continuous reliable web hosting.
ASPHostPortal.com prides theirself on responsive customer service, low prices, and passion for what they do. They have 8 Data Centers and they provide around-the-clock support. They never outsource their support communication with customers, as you will always be speaking directly with one of the company founders.
They provide full refunds if there is any dis-satisfaction with their services or products. All of plans come with unlimited Domains/Ms Access/Email accounts, as well as unlimited Sub/Parked/Addon Domains. Their plans include with easy 1 click installer, among many other features/offerings. Custom plans are available as well.